General terms and conditions of sale
Table of contents
The site offers products for sale that can be ordered through a distance selling system on the Internet.
The author of the offer to sell is :
SCEV Alain VESSELLE
15 rue de Louvois
When ordering a product from SCEV Alain VESSELLE, the customer must tick the box “I have read and accept the general conditions of sale and accept them without reservation”. In doing so, the customer acknowledges that he/she has read and accepted the full terms and conditions of sale before placing the order. These general terms and conditions of sale therefore govern all orders for products offered for sale and placed from this site.
The sale is made after acceptance of the order by SCEV Alain VESSELLE
Customer identification - Order creation
1. The automatic recording systems of SCEV Alain VESSELLE are proof of the content of the order and its date.
The customer can only place an order on the site if he/she has previously and clearly identified himself/herself by entering his/her user code and password, which are strictly personal.
The order will be the subject of a summary called “your order”, which can be consulted at any time and which will indicate the total amount, including delivery costs.
The customer may return to this order, complete it, modify it or cancel it as long as it has not been validated.
2. As soon as his choice is final, the customer will validate this order by clicking on the “register my order” button.
3. The customer undertakes to provide an address to which the delivery can be made from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 5.30 pm.
Once the customer has validated the order and payment, the order cannot be modified or cancelled by the customer, except in exceptional cases.
4. Dans les 24 heures suivant l’enregistrement de la commande, le client recevra un accusé de réception par courrier électronique ; si ce document n’est pas reçu dans le délai indiqué, il appartient au client de contacter la SCEV Alain VESSELLE car il est possible que la commande n’ait pu être enregistrée pour des raisons techniques. If the acknowledgement of receipt of the order cannot be delivered to the specified email address, the order will be cancelled.
The order will only be considered firm and final after confirmation by SCEV Alain VESSELLE
The customer will be able to pay for his purchases:
– Online when ordering by credit card (CB, VISA, EUROCAR AND MASTERCARD) recorded using a secure process, the CIC SNVB virtual electronic payment terminal, by means of the credit card number, the expiry date of the credit card and the security number on the back of the card.
The communication by the client of his/her credit card number and the validation of his/her order shall be deemed to constitute payment of the sums due for the order and authorisation for SCEV Alain VESSELLE to debit his/her account for the products ordered and to be delivered.
– Bank cheque
– Bank transfer
Deferred payment by cheque or bank transfer must be made within 8 days, failing which the customer’s order will be cancelled.
In the event of any delay in payment (credit card refusal, cheque cashing), it is up to the customer to settle the order by any other appropriate means, failing which the order will be cancelled.
1. SCEV Alain VESSELLE undertakes to deliver the product within 30 days of the order, it being specified that delivery can only take place after payment of the order.
The average delivery time observed is 5 to 15 days depending on the delivery area and the type of product ordered.
If the product remains unavailable for more than 30 days, SCEV Alain VESSELLE will inform the customer by any means and the customer will have the possibility of requesting the cancellation of the order of the unavailable products and obtain a refund of the sums paid for this.
The products will be delivered to the address indicated by the customer. No change of delivery address will be taken into account after confirmation of the order by SCEV Alain VESSELLE.
2. The transfer of risks takes place as soon as the products are handed over to the carrier. Thus, the products always travel at the customer’s risk.
SCEV Alain VESSELLE offers transport services according to the delivery areas.
The carriers deliver the parcels to the address indicated against the signature of the person living there. If the customer is absent when the order is delivered, the customer may collect it within 8 days at the address indicated on the delivery notice. After this period, the order will be automatically returned to SCEV Alain VESSELLE who will contact the customer to define the conditions for a new delivery.
On delivery to the customer, it is the customer’s responsibility to check the condition of the goods before unloading. He alone is qualified to make reservations with the carrier.
Unless otherwise agreed, goods supplied and accepted shall not be taken back.
In the event of non-conforming or disputed deliveries, complaints must be made to us in writing or by telephone within 8 days of receipt of the goods.
3. SCEV Alain VESSELLE cannot be held responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of an order cancellation or a delay in delivery for any reason whatsoever and in particular in the event of disruption or strike of the postal services or transport and in general, in the event of events beyond their control.
The customer can at any time after the confirmation of his order by SCEV Alain VESSELLE follow the delivery of his order:
- or by consulting the “Your account” tab on the website
- or by our carrier GEODIS who will inform you of the follow-up by e-mail and/or sms.
Withdrawal period and return
1. Withdrawal period :
In accordance with Article L 121-20 of the French Consumer Code, the customer has a period of seven clear days to exercise his or her right of withdrawal from the date of receipt of the product.
The customer must then return the product in its original packaging, in perfect condition and the costs incurred by this return are at the customer’s expense.
When the right of withdrawal is exercised, SCEV Alain VESSELLE undertakes to make the reimbursement within 30 days, following the date on which this right was exercised.
2. Back to top :
The client must contact SCEV Alain VESSELLE. The latter will call upon its carrier to request the return of the product(s) received that do not conform to the order.
By express agreement, unless postponed by us, failure to pay on the due date will result, regardless of the method of payment, in legal action and the application of damages equal to 15% of the unpaid amount to which will be added the legal costs and interest